For customers purchasing Hotel / Student Accomodation:
- Fees include accommodation, Full Board meals on Saturday and Sunday (Dinner on Friday and Breakfast on Monday), adult participation in lectures/activities and where you have booked any child/children programme, the participation of the child in the children’s programme will be included.
- All Rooms located in the Orchard Hotel will come with either a double bed or 2 single beds.
- All Rooms located in the Student accommodation will come with a single bed.
- Arrival date is on Friday 21nd of December 2018. Registration will start at 15:00 and will close at 23:00. Please note that queues are large and arriving early is preferred. There will be no public Jumu’ah salah at the venue.
- Your registration has been confirmed and is non-refundable, non-transferrable to any other Family Event and/or Family Event related events.
- If you are unable to attend, you may send someone on your behalf to take your place – you must inform us 7 days prior to the event to ensure our records are updated.
- In the hotel if you have more than 2 people you will need to bring extra bedding and a travel cot.
- Cancellation Policy:
90% of full fee is payable if cancelled within 4 weeks prior to the date of the event
70% of the full fee is payable if cancelled between 5 – 6 weeks prior to the date of the event
50% of the full fee is payable if cancelled between 7 – 8 weeks prior to the date of the event
There will be a charge of £149 per room for any cancellations made more than 9 weeks prior to the date of the event
Any amendments made to a booking that results in a reduction of rooms will incur a charge of £149.00 per room.
- We will do our utmost to meet for any additional requirements you may have requested, however, please know that we are unable to provide any guarantees.
- Agree to be kept updated about future offers and events done by Family Events and Human Aid